We are located in the redwood forests of La Honda, an hour or so south of San Francisco. Our Lady of Refuge is a mission of Our Lady of the Pillar in Half Moon Bay.
Please join us for Sunday Mass each week at 10:30 AM.
Our church is small and welcoming. We invite drop-in visitors to join us for refreshments after Mass. We are only a short drive from the campgrounds at Portola Redwoods State Park and San Mateo County Memorial Park.
The rustic church grounds are a peaceful place to pray and a welcome haven for wildlife.
Holy Week 2013
(a five minute video)
As as a mission of the Catholic Community of Our Lady of the Pillar in Half Moon Bay, we recognize that through Baptism and Eucharist we are called to build up the Body of Christ.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Place Word and Eucharist as our center
- Involve ourselves in the Faith Community and invite others to share our Faith.
- Continue to grow and mature in Faith as individuals and as a Parish Community
- Provide Quality Religious Education for our children, youth and adults
- Facilitate Communication and Mutual Respect
- Pray for, Love and Serve one another